Live a unique experience at the Congress Center in Deauville
Deauville, an exceptional place for events
In Deauville, tourism and relaxation are offered to you in an idyllic setting. Deauville, the internationally renowned seaside resort cultivates charm, elegance and art of living. This town of 4,000 inhabitants is equipped with all the infrastructures needed to host major events for the general public two hours from Paris.
The city of Deauville comes alive throughout the year and fills its agenda with cultural and sporting events that grow year after year:
- the Deauville Normandy Triathlon ;
- the International InDeauville Marathon
- the International Bridge Festival;
- horse racing meetings and sales;
- the Barrière Polo Cup;
- the Books & Music Festival;
- the Planches Contact Photography Festival;
- International equestrian competitions;
- Classical Music Festivals: Easter Festival and Musical August.
And many other events to be found in Deauville
The all walking event, the eco-responsible event
Who doesn’t have memories of public events by the sea? An ideal setting to relax and recharge your batteries. In Deauville, everything is within walking distance: the city center and its shops, the beach, the casino… The entire city beats to the rhythm of the public events it hosts: visitors come out of a concert or a trade show and go for a stroll on the Deauville boards or in the stores…
In order to mobilize all tourism stakeholders, the City of Deauville has been awarded the Deauville Sustainable Innovative Destination label. The CID Deauville is a major player fully invested in the process. It is certified ISO 20121, for sustainable and responsible events.
The Deauville Convention Center: an exceptional venue
Events for everyone at the Deauville Convention Center
The Deauville Convention Center contributes to the cultural openness and influence of the city of Deauville. The Normandy convention center, whose main activity is the rental of spaces and the hosting of professional events, opens its doors to the general public, particularly during school vacations and major weekends.
Venues that easily adapt to your needs at the Deauville Convention Center
Major events dedicated to the general public take place in the 18,000m² of space at the CID Deauville. Visitors will be delighted to discover modular and user-friendly spaces.
The Michel d’Ornano auditorium can be transformed into a large concert hall or a conference room for the general public. The large halls of the CID Deauville make it an exceptional exhibition center in Normandy. Organizing a trade show for the general public allows you to benefit from the expertise of the event teams and the infrastructure of the convention center. The delivery dock adjacent to the exhibition halls allows exhibitors to easily load and unload their booth equipment.
CID Deauville: The place for major cultural events
The Centre International de Deauville takes part in the organization of all types of public events:
- public event fairs ;
- concerts or public events at the Centre International de Deauville: product launches, round tables, conferences
- art exhibitions;
- dance shows and gala evenings;
- organization of shows in Deauville;
- the CID Deauville is the place to organize major festivals in Normandy.
Some events to be found each year at the CID Deauville :
- Deauville American Film Festival
- Deauville Tattoo Festival
- Deauville Manga Festival
- Deauville Outdoor Fair
Organization of private events at the Villa le Cercle Deauville
The Centre International de Deauville owns and operates a charming historical residence: La Villa le Cercle de Deauville. This architectural jewel is located a few steps from the convention center, between the Royal Barrière Hotel***** and the Barrière de Deauville Casino. The Villa le Cercle can be entirely privatized by the general public for :
- wedding receptions for all those seeking to rent a wedding reception venue in Normandy;
- birthday parties to meet and enjoy moments of joy between guests by renting an idyllic place on the Côte Fleurie;
- private parties in a unique location in Normandy by the sea.
The Villa le Cercle Deauville benefits from the know-how of the Palais des Congrès Deauville teams. By renting this reception hall, you can count on the support of an experienced event team.