The team for your events at CID
The CID: a specific know-how in the field of events
The experience in event organization allows a qualified team to realize a tailor-made service: the perfect event that will remain in the memory of all participants!
Since 1992, the CID Deauville Convention Center has specialized in organizing all types of events in France: trade shows, conventions, seminars, conferences, study days, conventions, corporate meetings, team-building, gala evenings, festivals, etc. With nearly 140 events organized each year and a high customer satisfaction rate, the CID is one of the best convention centers in France.
The event team of the CID Deauville Convention Center
- Karine Charron Reception and ticketing manager
- Bénédicte Papoz Reception and ticketing manager
- Pauline Decanter Sales Manager
- Karine Brouard Sales Manager for the West — Scientific Conferences
- Anastasia Chaplain Sales Manager Agencies — B to B National
- Axel Chaplain Sales assistant
- Emmanuelle Chenel Sales Manager Agencies — B to B National
- Grégory Fournière Sales assistant
- Héloïse Kozera Sales Manager Normandy — North
- Jérôme Rigaux Catering manager
- Olivia Trouvain Catering manager
Exploitation — Bâtiment
- Armelle Tiennot Director of Operations
- Quentin Schnellbach Event Operations Manager
- Sophie Breard Project Manager
- Tiphaine Bunetel Project Manager
- Océane Canonne Assistant Project Manager
- Julia Coté Junior Project Manager
- Joël Daubichon Technical coordinator
- Paulo Dos Santos Operations manager and electrician
- Dominique Fouquet Project Manager
- Sophie Goemaere Project Manager
- Allison Hervouet Project Manager
- Aurelle Laplanche Project Manager
- Michaël Ondé Operations Associate
- Sonia Planteblat Secretary Operations
- Jean Porreye General manager
- Julie Trochon Operations Associate
- Jean-François Vincent General manager
Professionals of event organization at your disposal in Normandy
Depending on your marketing objectives, the structure of your company, the size and type of event you wish to organize, you can either form your own event team or call upon an event agency that manages several events per year for its clients.
Your event team will be led by the event coordinator: a key role of conductor. Once the brief is done, the event coordinator sets up an event strategy. He takes into account the financial constraints and deadlines, selects the reception venues and sets up the event program that meets your objectives. He looks for service providers and supervises the event’s progress.
At the Centre International de Deauville, our event team assists the event coordinator. Our knowledge of Deauville and our expertise in the building are invaluable in selecting the spaces that best suit your needs and your budget.
An accompaniment throughout your event at the Palais des Congrès in Deauville
Are you in charge of organizing a congress? Take advantage of the advice and expertise of an experienced team at the Deauville Convention Center, for a unique event:
- An all-walk event in Normandy,
- An eco-responsible event,
- The CID has expertise in organizing several renowned events, including the Deauville American Film Festival.
- The hosting and organization of events is sublimated by the CID’s spaces
- The CID is acclaimed for the quality of its event planning team
- Benefit from the support of the Marketing and Communication departments to communicate about your event with the local and regional media.
The CID is a qualified team of event organization professionals who will accompany you from the conception of your event to its unfolding for a memorable event !