AccessibilityThe CID Deauville is located 2 hours from Paris, near the freeway and the Trouville-Deauville train station
A dedicated teamThe CID Deauville team will accompany you from A to Z
Elegant spacesUpgrade your trade show with CID Deauville
Organize a trade show in Deauville by the sea
The CID Deauville is an easily accessible venue
Accessibility is essential when organizing a trade show. Several tens of thousands of visitors can come to the event: it is essential that as many participants as possible can easily and quickly access the professional meeting place. Deauville is located in the center of Normandy, the city is accessible from :
- The A13 freeway : Located at 2 hours from Paris, the destination is ideal for the organization of a professional meeting outside the capital, the place for a professional exhibition at less than 2 hours from Paris;
- The Trouville-Deauville train station, and the possibility of chartering trains;
- Deauville Normandie and Caen-Carpiquet airports;
Once arrived in Deauville, the participants of the professional meetings can circulate without encumbrance towards the place of event: This city of 4000 inhabitants is concentrated on 4Km2, with a hotel capacity of more than 2 200 rooms just in the city and many parking spaces: The concept of the event all on foot takes all its direction in Deauville!
Organiser un salon professionnel à Deauville en bord de mer
Le CID Deauville est un lieu facilement accessible
L’accessibilité est primordiale pour l’organisation d’un salon professionnel. Plusieurs dizaines de milliers de visiteurs peuvent se rendre à l’événement : il est primordial que le plus grand nombre de participants puisse accéder facilement et rapidement au lieu de rencontre professionnelle. Deauville se situe au centre de la Normandie, la ville est accessible depuis :
- L’autoroute A13 : Située à 2h de Paris, la destination est idéale pour l’organisation d’une rencontre professionnelle en dehors de la capitale, le lieu pour un salon professionnel à moins de 2h de Paris ;
- La gare Trouville-Deauville, et la possibilité d’affréter des trains ;
- Les aéroport Deauville Normandie et Caen-Carpiquet ;
Une fois arrivés à Deauville, les participants des rencontres professionnelles peuvent circuler sans encombre vers le lieu événementiel : Cette ville de 4000 habitants est concentrée sur 4Km2, avec une capacité hotellière de plus de 2 200 chambres rien que dans la ville et de nombreuses places de parking : Le concept de l’événement tout à pied prend tout son sens à Deauville !
CID Deauville : the ideal place to organize your trade show
The Deauville Congress Center is located between the Planches de Deauville and the Casino Barrière Deauville. It is the ideal choice of location to attract participants and partners of a trade show.
The Normandy Convention Center has the modular space to host large trade shows:
- More than 7,000m² of exhibition halls : fully carpeted spaces;
- Congress rooms and auditoriums to organize large conferences;
- PRM/HD access is facilitated : a person with reduced mobility can easily circulate alone in all areas of the trade show.
|Hall||raw surface||net surface|
|Hall 1 thalasso||1 378||1 235|
|Hall 1 tennis||1 472||1 364|
|Hall 2 thalasso||649||604|
|Hall 2 tennis||697||653|
|Hall 4||1 265||1 200|
CID Deauville assists the trade show organizer from A to Z
Preparing a trade show is tedious. The event team at the Normandy Convention Center puts its skills at the service of the trade show organizer:
- Choice of spaces to optimize the flow of visitors,
- Reception, ticketing, accommodation,
- Staff recruitment,
- General installation of the stands,
- State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment,
- Organization of conferences and workshops,
- Catering : Lunches, breaks, cocktails, dinners and gala evenings,
Logistics are facilitated for trade show exhibitors : the delivery dock is adjacent to the large exhibition halls to optimize loading and unloading times: a real asset for preparing a business show.
The CID Deauville: a committed and sustainable venue for a trade show
Participant safety and sustainable development are at the heart of the CID Deauville’s strategy. It is also Safe Congress and Sécuri-site certified.
Why organize a trade show?
In the business tourism sector, trade shows are essential professional events.
A trade show is an event that sometimes brings together an entire economic sector, the benefits of these professional meetings are important, participation in a trade show can :
- Achieve your business objectives by meeting prospects and customers. The trade show allows you to increase the visibility of the companies present. Promote your company and its products to find prospects and customers and increase sales ;
- Meet all the actors of the sector : suppliers, partners, institutions.. ;
- Discover new solutions and anticipate developments ;
- To address major issues and solutions with expert speakers ;
Choosing a venue for a trade show
A thematic trade show is an event that requires a large space to accommodate all the exhibitors, as well as to organize conferences, lunches, parties ... A trade show organizer will therefore choose a location among the destinations with an exhibition center or a convention center. Among the probable locations of the event, he will focus on the following criteria:
- The attractiveness and accessibility of the city: The partners and participants of the show must be seduced by the chosen destination to optimize the attendance of the business show, the suitability of the locality for the event will be one of the main criteria taken into account;
- Convenience of the location: Accessibility must be optimal. The location of the business event must have adequate transportation and parking capacity nearby;
- A place with a capacity adapted to its event: the exhibition area must offer enough space for all the stands and easy circulation of visitors;
- A place to host large international trade shows: the trade show organizer will choose one of the best convention centers in France to organize a successful trade show;
- An experienced event team to accompany the organization of the professional event at every stage;