Organize a professional event in Normandy
Why organize an event at CID Deauville?
The choice of venue is essential to the success of a professional event. Choosing an exceptional venue that has the right capacity and the right space and equipment is not something that can be improvised.
The CID: a setting conducive to the organization of large-scale events in France
Deauville is located near Paris. It has a vast choice of rental spaces and a large accommodation capacity and is positioned as a destination capable of hosting all types of professional events in France.
The Deauville Convention Center is a renowned event venue in France and around the world. The Convention Center offers several modular spaces to host different types of professional events:
- Numerous meeting rooms for rent: more precisely, 22 meeting rooms with sound systems and modularity. The meeting rooms at the Deauville Convention Center are fully equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment: high-speed WiFi access and fiber optics delivering up to 1 Gbps, videoconference kit, video projector, sound system, touch screens, etc.
- 2 amphitheaters: a “Michel d’Ornano” auditorium with 1,497 comfortable seats for the well-being of participants. A 223-seat “Lexington” auditorium, which also has an adjoining flat space: it has the technical characteristics to be quickly configured as a conference room.
- 4 exhibition spaces of more than 7,000 m² for trade shows and professional conventions. These exhibition spaces are fully carpeted, to give a warm and friendly aspect to your event.
- Modular spaces, relaxation and cocktail areas just a stone’s throw from the sea and the famous Deauville beaches, such as the CID terraces or the Sundance area.
- The Villa le Cercle: this historic seafront residence is operated by the CID Palais des Congrès teams. Fully privatizable, it has the charm and all the necessary equipment to make your events a success. Composed of 4 reception areas, the Villa le Cercle has all the criteria to rent a seminar venue for 50 to 220 people, it also offers package deals: this prestigious venue is the right place to welcome your employees and partners in a prestigious atmosphere.
All these spaces with a capacity of up to 7000 people simultaneously give life to the organization of all your professional events in Normandy.
The technical and logistical equipment of the Deauville Convention Centre
The Deauville Convention Center has state-of-the-art technical and audiovisual equipment for sound, light, video, augmented and virtual reality… A wide range of configurations and customized scenographic environments. The digital signage installed on the Avenue Lucien Barrière gives increased visibility to all events.
Privatizing our auditorium to organize a professional event in Deauville, Normandy, means benefiting from state-of-the-art audiovisual installations: KARA L Acoustics sound, TOA system allowing sound zoning (microphone announcements and background music), the CID is the first convention center in France equipped with DOLBY ATMOS technology.
Other areas facilitating the logistics of organizing a professional event:
- Checkrooms at the convention center reception desks ;
- 2,200 parking spaces in the immediate vicinity ;
- A delivery platform of more than 2000m² directly connected to the large exhibition halls…
The Palais des Congrès is accessible to people with reduced mobility
The building is equipped so that a person with reduced mobility (PMR) can circulate alone without constraint:
- PRM spaces in the CID parking lot,
- Podotactile blocks and contrasting risers in the main staircase,
- PRM platform at the Villa le Cercle
A team of event professionals will accompany you
The Centre International de Deauville’s teams are experienced in organizing all types of events: seminars, meetings, conferences, conventions, general assemblies, study days, gala evenings, team-building, corporate meetings, scientific days, symposiums, company parties, colloquia…
The sales manager, the project manager and the stage manager will guarantee the smooth running of your event.
The Centre International de Deauville is co-organizer of the Deauville Film Festival. With this experience, it also works closely with the organizers of fairs and festivals open to the general public.
A commitment to eco-responsible events in Normandy
Journeys represent a considerable weight in the carbon emissions of an event: Organizing professional events on foot is in the air of time. What’s more, with the idyllic environment of Deauville, a few minutes’ walk can be transformed into a touristy and rejuvenating stroll! Delegates praise Deauville for its commitment to reducing its carbon footprint and its art of living!
Choosing the CID Deauville is choosing the ideal place for a professional event. Deauville is the perfect combination of tourism and business in France.