United Music Of Deauville: The Festival not to be Missed!
United Music Of Deauville, a festival of all kinds of music
Born from the musical passion of a group of Deauville friends, the United Music Of Deauville music festival will take place from May 17 to 21, 2023 in several emblematic locations of the seaside resort:
- The Centre International de Deauville,
- Les Franciscaines,
- La Villa Le Cercle de Deauville,
- and the Casino Barrière.
Numerous artists of all varieties will be present and will ensure the animation of the seaside resort during the Ascension Bridge. During 5 days, talented and internationally renowned artists are expected in the most popular small town in France.
A rich and varied program
For this first edition, young talents as well as world-renowned artists will take to the stage and provide concerts in the city of Deauville. We will be able to find young French talents such as November Ultra, female revelation of the year at the Victoires de la Musique, but also well-known singers such as Thomas Dutronc, Julien Clerc, Ben L’oncle Soul, the bassist Avishai Cohen or the trumpet player Ibrahim Maalouf. Winner of the nomination Album Revelation of the year at the Victoires de la Musique in 2018, Juliette Armanet will close the festival in the auditorium Michel d’Ornano of the CID.
All these singers and musicians will perform in all the venues of the Festival.
The Michel d’Ornano auditorium, a hall of emotion
With its 1497 seats, the Michel d’Ornano auditorium is a real place of emotions where every congressman, spectator or public has experienced unforgettable moments. This auditorium has hosted many concerts: Patrick Bruel, Francis Cabrel, Vanessa Paradis but also the American Film Festival of Deauville since 1992. Renowned for its comfort and sound system, the hall appeals to the general public as well as to artists:
“I loved the hall, I found it very beautiful. Tonight, the Deauville audience responded wonderfully to the energy and emotion that I propose. An extraordinary quality of listening and a great acoustic. We loved being there”. Patrick Bruel
“It’s a very beautiful and comfortable venue and Patrick Bruel particularly appreciates Deauville so it was a logical choice to be here” says the local production company.
The auditorium is also used as a plenary session venue for seminars and conferences and is accessible to professionals and the general public.
Concerts and shows for all audiences at the CID
The Centre International de Deauville will be hosting artists throughout the festival !
- May 17, 2023 at 9pm : Julien Clerc // opening act : Malo
Julien Clerc, the emblem of the hippie movement has established himself as one of the major artists of the French song.
- May 18, 2023 at 9pm: Avishai Cohen Trio // opening act: Michael Leonhart Duo
Avishai Cohen Trio, will be present at the first edition of the United Music of Deauville festival. A look back at the live performances of the world-renowned jazz bassist.
- May 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM: MIRACULOUS LADY BUG — KIDS SHOW
Innovation and Animation, come and discover the universe of Lady Bug thanks to a unique show integrating holograms.
- May 19, 2023 at 9pm: THOMAS DUTRONC, STOCHELO ROSENBERG & ROCKY GRESSET
Thomas Dutronc will be accompanied by his two guitarists Stochelo Rosenberg and Rocky Gresset to share his album.
- May 20, 2023 at 9pm : Ibrahim Maalouf // opening act : RAOUL VIGNAL
Don’t miss the performance of trumpeter Ibrahim Maalouf. The artist who has become the pop star of jazz with 300,000 albums sold worldwide.
- May 21, 2023 at 3:30 pm: Juliette Armanet
The French singer-songwriter and musician Juliette Armanet will be present at the CID to share her musical universe.
The festival offers a Pass 4 which will give you access to the following concerts:
- MERCREDI 17 MAI (21H00) — JULIEN CLERC + MALO’
- JEUDI 18 MAI (21H00) — AVISHAI COHEN TRIO + MICHAEL LEONHART DUO
- VENDREDI 19 MAI (21H00) — THOMAS DUTRONC, STOCHELO ROSENBERG & ROCKY GRESSET
- SAMEDI 20 MAI (21H00) — IBRAHIM MAALOUF + RAOUL VIGNAL
The Villa Le Cercle, managed by the teams of the Palais des Congrès de Deauville, will also host events during the United Music Of Deauville festival.
The program of the Villa :the Villa
- 18 mai 2023 de 10h à 11h30 : United Music Breakfast
- 18 mai 2023 de 23h00 à 04h00 : « LE BUS PALLADIUM » avec Jean-Charles
- 19 mai 2023 de 10h à 11h30 : United Music Breakfast
- 19 mai 2023 de 23h à 04h00 : « LE BUS PALLADIUM » avec Jean-Charles
United Music Breakfast : Opportunity for music lovers to exchange with
- Philippe Le Bras, founder of the label Sky Ranch Records
- Jean-Charles Dupuy, former DJ of the Bus Palladium
- Jean Louis Guenoun, director of the company Jazz Event
- Richard Benhaim, director of the neo festival United Music of Deauville
Bus Palladium : Jean Charles Dupuy, former emblematic DJ of the Bus Palladium in Paris, will relive the greatest musical moments of the mythical Parisian club.
For the occasion, the villa Le cercle de Deauville will be transformed into a club: dance floor, artist stage…
These festive events will be an opportunity to extend the days at the United Music of Deauville.